What People are Saying
- My family has been going to Dr. Cynthia Rohrbough since she started her own practice. We had been to several other area dentists and we were so blessed to finally find the greatest dentist ever! She is the most down to earth person, her staff is the best and we have become good friends because they are all truly great people. Her office is state of the art, beautiful and clean. We actually look forward to going to the dentist every six months. We have three children and they do a great job with kids. We have never had any bad experiences with her or her staff. We have referred everyone we know to try them and we guarantee you will be impressed.
- I have been a patient of Dr. Rohrbough’s for a few years. Her entire staff is friendly and professional. I have a chronic problem with tension headaches. Dr. Rohrbough was able to find that I was clenching/grinding my teeth, fitted me for a mouth guard, and this has decreased my headaches tremendously. I strongly recommend her office.
- Dr. Rohrbough and her staff do a wonderful job taking care of, not just my dental needs but my whole family. We have been going there ever since she opened her practice. I had to have quite a bit of work done. I appreciate all of the time that Dr. Rohrbough takes to explain everything that needs done along with all of the options. Dr. Rohrbough has also referred members of my family to oral surgeons and always took the time to follow through and make sure the process was going smoothly. Thank you for the great smile!
- I normally don’t make recommendations or write testimonials for services rendered. I expect and demand the highest patient care for my hard earned buck, period. After multiple practices to no avail, I am very happy to say that Cynthia L. Rohrbough, D.D.S., LLC team is “Just what the doctor ordered” for my complete satisfaction. I have been a patient for several years. Her team of professionals are exceeding my expectations regarding knowledge, kindness, skills, patient care, and my well being. Beginning from the initial phone call to schedule an appointment, through all of the facets of dental care provided, and processing the insurance payment, each employee earns a five star on my every visit.
- Dr. Rohrbough is very thorough and always has the patient’s best interest in mind. The office staff is always pleasant, helpful and ready to accommodate your needs. My family is pleased and I would definitely recommend them!
- Dr. Rohrbough has been my dentist since she opened her practice. Starting with her office staff who are professional and caring, to my dental hygienist who cleans my teeth thoroughly and makes me feel relaxed, to Dr. Rohrbough. I am beyond satisfied! I have had crowns, two veneers and routine teeth whitening performed with excellent results. My family and I are always treated with respect, and if an emergency occurs after hours, Dr. Rohrbough is there!
- Dr. Cynthia Rohrbough and her staff are exceptionally professional yet very personable. Each of the staff are very thorough, whether it is cleaning, a dental procedure, or billing. Dr. Rohrbough and her staff are very knowledgeable, always sharing that knowledge and explaining everything that is going to be done. Dr. Rohrbough's work is meticulous and almost painless. Dr. Rohrbough and her staff are always on time and never keep us waiting. She has a beautiful facility with private parking.
- I have had a great experience at Dr. Rohrbough’s office. I am extremely pleased with my new dentures. They are ten times better than what I had.
A Little About Us:
We treat adults and children. The office is fully computerized from the front office to the treatment operatory. Our equipment along with the materials we use are of the highest quality.